Job ID 2021-3195
Frontline Medical Communications, Inc., a division of Medscape, is one of the healthcare industry's largest medical communications companies and a leader in digital, print, and live events. The Company leads in HCP-level targeting and is ranked 1st in combined web and print engagements. With MDedge®, our state-of-the-art integrated web portal, and audited email database, FMC meets the marketing challenges of our clients with superior reach, optimal sponsorship opportunities, and flexible advertising programs. FMC delivers award-winning, indexed, clinical reviews; practice and policy information; and medical news daily from on-site reporting at major medical meetings, many in collaboration with notable societies, medical associations, and opinion leaders. FMC produces live events, digital click-for-credit, and CME in affiliation with Global Academy for Medical Education, LLC and Hemedicus.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Work with an in-house art department on the monthly desktop publishing production of newspapers, supplements, event materials, sales presentations, banner advertising, trade and house ads, meeting daily newspapers, infographics, digital products, and other promotional material, from imposition to pre-press.
- Create page layouts using Adobe InDesign within a CMS, integrating InCopy articles and visual resources to enhance story value and support editorial message while meeting production deadlines.
- Create charts, graphs, and tables using various software packages.
- Design supplemental and promotional material.
- Research and acquire images for both web and print, color-correcting as needed.
- Design website banner advertising and eblasts.
- Create infographics for print, web, and social media.
- Aid sales representatives to create presentations and booth advertising.
- Conceptualize and design media kits.
- Work in a collaborative environment with other Art Directors.
- Occasional offsite projects requiring travel.
- This position requires excellent written and oral communications skills, rigorous attention to detail, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with a variety of editors.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a publishing environment with college degree, or 6 years equivalent job experience.
- Proficient in InDesign, InCopy, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Photography and web experience a plus.