Assoc Account Director, Public Health Solutions
Job ID 2020-2483
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
You have worked in health communications managing government contracts and projects but now want a change to something faster paced and with one of the top names in health!
Help us grow our government contracting business by managing our range of government contracts in education and training, market research, and media. You will keep our clients on track, working with our team of project managers, strategists, advertising specialists, and researchers. You will have face to face client communications, so should come with project/account management experience. You will have a history of developing new government-related relationships that will lead to the prime contractor and direct government contracts. We are a small but experienced team where you will have an opportunity to make a difference in public health.
- Consult on media, education, and research plans and communicate findings to clients.
- Leverage your contracting experience and client service to advocate for new solutions or even new clients and markets.
- Work with both the internal project team and serve as the liaison with the client.
- Review subcontract agreements and awards before legal reviews.
- Initiate NDA’s and teaming agreements working with our legal and operations staff
- Working with senior staff, consult government databases and your own network and relationships to locate new contract opportunities.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in client services or business development capacity with a prime government contractor in health communications
- Candidates should have experience managing client relationships and seeking, proposing, and managing health communications projects.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
A self-contained health communications professional with between 5-7 years’ experience in business development and project management capacity with a prime contractor. You should have experience in seeking, proposing, and managing health communications projects. Experience with professional education, media, research, and researching government RFP databases is a plus.