Job ID 2021-3381
Frontline Medical Communications, Inc., a division of Medscape, is one of the healthcare industry's largest medical communications companies and a leader in digital, print, and live events. The Company leads in HCP-level targeting and is ranked 1st in combined web and print engagements. With MDedge?, our state-of-the-art integrated web portal, and audited email database, FMC meets the marketing challenges of our clients with superior reach, optimal sponsorship opportunities, and flexible advertising programs. FMC delivers award-winning, indexed, clinical reviews; practice and policy information; and medical news daily from on-site reporting at major medical meetings, many in collaboration with notable societies, medical associations, and opinion leaders. FMC produces live events, digital click-for-credit, and CME in affiliation with Global Academy for Medical Education, LLC and Hemedicus.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Publish content to MDedge sites in support of clinical journals
- Maintain MDedge e-newsletter marketing calendar
- Write copy for e-newsletter drivers, websites, native ads, and other marketing materials, as needed.
- Build e-newsletter marketing drivers in a CMS and deploy in an ESP
- Collaborate with editorial team on marketing plans, driver approvals, and execution dates
- Working closely with ad management department to ensure ads are serving before drivers are deployed
- Report data analytics after deployment to all interested parties
- Plan, executive, and deploy other MDedge, Medscape, and WebMD content as needed
- Update and refresh look and feel of assigned home pages
- Monitor Web sites for technical problems and liaise with appropriate departments
- Monitor Web site growth and performance using analytic tools
- Monitor traffic and make recommendations to increase number of visitors and impressions