Job ID 2021-3465
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD is seeking an Analyst to join our Programmatic and Data Solutions team. The position will perform analysis on the monetization of our non-guaranteed, indirect inventory across numerous platforms and technologies. Using the insight gathered from this analysis, this
position will also inform the optimizations that are made to WebMD’s programmatic ad stack.
In addition to having a strong analytical background, the ideal candidate will bring effective communication and problem solving skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, and a strong attention to detail. The position involves sales support, cross-team communications, project execution, and tracking program deliverables.
- Maintaining regular reporting across multiple supply side platforms and header bidding partners, producing analysis and providing recommendations on yield optimizations
- Partnering with Data Management team to ingest, organize, and present data within automated reporting dashboards
- Monitoring and reporting on overall revenue share across programmatic partners
- Proactive management of floor prices across programmatic platforms
- Analyze overall site monetization across multiple revenue channels
- Creating private marketplace deals within WebMD’s supply side platforms
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1-2 years’ work experience required in digital media, preferably in analytical capacity
- Programmatic experience preferred
- High proficiency in Excel
- Previous experience working with supply side platforms, header bidding implementations, ad servers, and data management platforms a strong plus
- Ability to interpret large data sets and extract insights in order to solve business problems
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
- Tableau skills a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous internal teams
- Skilled at project tracking and execution
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment