Intern - Member Marketing
Job ID 2021-2887
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern – Member Marketing
Summer Internship – 6/7 – 8/20
Local applicants only, no housing assistance offered.
Support Member Marketing Initiatives
- Help build marketing campaigns including messaging, targeting and coordinating marketing operations
- Pulling data weekly/monthly on results of editorial and marketing campaigns
- Develop reporting on Top Content and Heatmaps for editors to provide statistics on trending articles
- Assist on ad hoc projects for marketing such as JIRA ticket creations, creative brief drafting
- Support Med Student/Resident strategies
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Marketing, Statistics, Communications, English, Advertising, Digital Marketing preferred
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Part of an extracurricular activity highly encouraged