Senior Manager, Strategic Well-being Accounts
Job ID 2021-3052
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Sr Manager, Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will partner with WebMD’s Mid-Market employer and Health Plan clients to maximize retention, ensure client satisfaction and provide consultative solutions to meet business needs. As a representative of WebMD, the most trusted name in health, you will be expected to grow revenue within the assigned client portfolio. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Renew and retain clients at or above expectations
- Develop strong relationships with clients at the highest level of decision-making and ensure we consistently meet or exceed expectations
- Maintain and grow existing client revenue with product enhancements, new products and new services
- Negotiate and lead contractual and billing related tasks
- Maintain an in depth understanding of WebMD Health Services’ product offerings, product roadmap and market trends.
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Lead the client well-being strategic planning process.
- Develop client key performance indicators and monitor progress towards achieving the client’s goals and objectives.
- Partner closely with the Client Success Management team to assure operational plan is executed flawlessly and communicated in client
- Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing
- Keep all Salesforce and administrative tasks current
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of account management experience required
- 2+ years of experience within a Well-being company (or will consider comparable frame of reference industries including health & welfare benefits consulting services, health and welfare benefits outsourcing/administration services, healthcare products and services or HRIS/benefits admin software and services)
- Experience with renewal sales and client upsells
- Highly developed organizational and planning and skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage and work effectively with a diverse population of individuals
- Ability to travel 15-20% for clients and sales training
- Sales training and experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint preferred
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.