Intern - PM, Consumer Sponsored Content
Job ID 2019-1227
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This intern will support Project Management teams with administrative duties to ensure on-time publishing of programs.
- Support project managers by liaising with internal staff to coordinate and manage logistics involved in preparing programs for launch
- Handle all project shell creation in workfront
- Track project tasks to ensure all SLAs are met in a timely fashion
- Review take down tasks for projects with term end dates of 12/31 to ensure they were executed appropriately
- Prepare collateral for client review submissions
- Participate with other internal team members in weekly calls verifying Q4 takedowns
and Q1 launches
- Perform post launch review of Q1 launches to ensure ads are surfacing
- Maintain friendly and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
through clear articulation and an effective communication style
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Preferred majors: Project Management or Marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to take direction but can confidently work autonomously
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be in NY metro area or have accommodations secured for internship
- Knowledge of Workfront
- Knowledge of project management software a plus
*No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position