Product Marketing Manager
Job ID 2021-3316
WebMD Provider Services, a division of WebMD, is committed to supporting patients and caregivers from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. Additionally, our integration technologies such as Krames On FHIR® and direct-to-patient messaging capabilities integrate seamlessly into the clinical workflow to deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a passionate, analytical and creative Product Marketing Manager who loves a good challenge, driving business growth, and is excited by partnering with sales to accelerate product adoption and market growth. Is that you?
The Product Marketing Manager will join a dynamic, cross-functional team focused on building innovative, integrated marketing products.
The role will participate in developing new products as well as enhancing existing clinical solutions. This role supports efforts to identify and oversee the positioning, messaging, customer development, and overall go-to-market strategy within the division to create interactive patient and clinical solutions across the health journey, with a focus on innovation that engages and empowers patients from discovery through recovery. They will have a specific focus on our clinical solutions that provide high-quality patient engagement and education. In addition, this individual will closely track product adoption and market feedback, recommending and steering necessary product improvements while interfacing with key stakeholders throughout the process. The Product Marketing Manager will also serve as a subject matter expert to the sales team, presenting product capabilities and addressing external client inquiries.
- Support the planning, pricing, positioning and development of clinical products
- Clear articulation of business requirements steeped in market analysis and customer feedback
- Work with UX, Engineering and other Product teams to translate business requirements into product solutions
- Collaborate with technology partners to assess, develop and deploy new platform features
- Analyze product sales and product performance data to deliver monthly insights, trends, benchmarks and recommendations
- Build training materials and documentation such as presentations, rate cards, competitive analyses, and best practices to enable sales for success
- Contribute to adaptive roadmap planning with product management peers
- Collect and communicate market intelligence, providing insights into competitors and clients to cross-functional and executive stakeholders
- Provide product and marketplace expertise to support prospective sales by addressing clinician and patient needs around capabilities, customization requests, and solution configuration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience
- 3+ years experience in a product management, commercial marketing or digital ad product role
- Proven success in a B2B organization
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage all phases of a project to deliver an end-to-end solution
- Ability to write detailed business requirements
- Capable of working within a cross-functional org while effectively influencing stakeholders to create scalable solutions
- Confident and capable of juggling several priorities while working independently, strategically and creatively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present and articulate solutions to clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Understanding of the Hospital / Health System and Payer ecosystem a plus