Job ID 2019-1224
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Assist through the RFP process – ideation and strategy, creation of proposals and participation in client pitches
- Creation of a monthly Deal Highlights Newsletter
- Track of competitive pitches high-demand categories
- Perform market & competitor analysis
- Use Salesforce to monitor and track campaign activities
- Assist in the creation of case study materials
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Preferred major in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Excellent communication, organization, collaboration and presentation skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
*No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position