Regional Business Director
Job ID 2020-2507
WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Regional Business Director for the Mid-sized Employer Market. In this role, you will generate new leads, qualify opportunities and lead resources in the pursuit of new business opportunities. As a representative of WebMD, the most trusted name in health, you will be expected to grow sales within the Mid-sized Employer Market. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Lead all aspects of sales pursuits for new revenue opportunities and driving incremental revenue for the organization.
- Generate new leads, qualify opportunities, and capture new business via closed contracts.
- Consultatively identify and confirm the issues that clients are facing and construct a unique, compelling value proposition that is ROI/performance-based for each client that provides solutions and is based upon WebMD's unique competitive advantages and core competencies.
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing.
- 3 years of sales experience in sales, or the healthcare or wellness industry
- Experience selling to employer clients including prescriptions, biometric screenings, health & welfare benefits consulting services, health and welfare benefits outsourcing/administration services, healthcare products and services or HRIS/benefits admin software and services preferred
- Ideal candidate will possess account knowledge, multi-stakeholder relationships, executive-level client contacts and Consultant or Employer related relationships
- Must have proven track record as a top sales producer (consistently exceeds targets) and developing new business relationships with client executives and consultants
- Must be able to identify opportunities with existing clients based on data to drive pilot and upsell opportunities
- Sales training or proven self-taught experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling.
- Experience with new contract and renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas is necessary.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others. Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, employee relations or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel 40%-50% for clients and sales training