Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID 2019-1543
WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
As the WebMD Health Service Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will support the development of digital marketing programs that promote our brand and products/services. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the online presence and digital marketing activities.
- Support the development of strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing teams to deliver integrated buyer experiences.
- Develop targeted strategies and digital campaigns to support and engage target audiences.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and external venders to create/procure content, video, imagery for all digital channels.
- Implement SEO and SEM strategies.
- Work collaboratively with external programmers and developers.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience with at least 3 years in digital.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices, including keyword research
- Deep working knowledge of, and proven success in planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns (digital media, online marketing, search engine marketing, websites, etc.)
- Significant knowledge of and skill with web analytics/reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft Advertising, etc.
- Experience working with WordPress.
Desired: Experience in enterprise health or corporate wellness programs.
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential information that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.