Job ID 2023-5413
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
About the Company:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek.
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com / www.internetbrands.com
Education: B Com/ Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
Experience: 3+ years’ experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience required; business/financial analysis area preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and modelling are required, experience with Salesforce, IBM Cognos Analytics, and IBM Planning Analytics (f.k.a. TM1) preferred
- Strong financial planning and business analysis skills
- Strong understanding of financial accounting principles
- Ability to work autonomously, deal with and interact at the senior management level and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action-oriented individual with an appropriate level of drive
- Comfortably work with large volumes of data, along with the ability to understand the processes that drive the inputs
- Flexible and adaptable attitude and approach.
- Creative and innovative, balanced by a concern for order and structure.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform as directed, financial/economic project analysis
- Communicate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, and summarize financial information and other key performance indicators
- Provide monthly analysis reports of revenue and expense trends
- Work with Business Leaders to create budgets and forecasts
- Provide monthly analytical support to the Business Leaders in the development and implementation of operational objectives.
- Partner with business teams to define, track, and analyze key performance metrics.
- Process invoices, book journal entries and associated accruals for departmental expenses.
- Provide expense reporting and associated analysis in comparison to forecast, budget and prior year to the Business Leaders.
- Coordinate periodic reviews of the business's financial performance and special financial projects.
- Lead and manage special projects (e.g. sales and pricing trends, product mix analysis, inventory utilization and sell-through modeling, product P/L’s, etc.) that will help create further efficiencies and transparencies for the business.