Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job ID 2021-2562
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Our Talent Acquisition Coordinators are responsible for all things candidate experience. They partner closely with recruiters to ensure that candidates are seamlessly transitioned through all stages of the interview process. Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator helps to make sure that all candidates at every stage have an excellent experience.
- Act as point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process and provide a great candidate experience.
- Handle heavy, complex interview scheduling that may consist of international and offsite meetings as well as external video conferencing.
- Partner with hiring managers, interview teams, and the Talent Acquisition Partner to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Provide timely follow-up on talent pipelines by managing our Applicant Tracking System
- Communicate professionally and tactfully, treating all candidates with the highest level of confidentiality and customer service
- Assist in recruiting, programs and diversity-related projects as needed
- BA or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year work experience
- You have experience with using applicant tracking systems or similar tools
- Experience with scheduling, hosting batch days, and planning events
- Interest and curiosity in recruiting or operations role with the main focus on scheduling via Google Calendar and Gmail
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, highly self-driven and detail-oriented
- Discretion and sound judgment, with the ability to interact with all levels of candidates and Coursera employees
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions