Strategic Account Executive, Well-being
Job ID 2021-3392
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive, Well-being. In this role, you will partner with WebMD’s largest employer clients to maximize retention, ensure client satisfaction and provide consultative solutions to business needs. As a representative of WebMD, the most trusted name in health, you will be expected to grow revenue within the assigned client portfolio. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Renew and retain clients at our above expectations
- Develop deep relationships with client at the highest level of decision-making and ensure we consistently meet or exceed expectations
- Maintain and grow existing client revenue with product enhancements, new products and new services
- Negotiate and lead contractual and billing related tasks
- Maintain an in depth understanding of WebMD Health Services’ product offerings, product roadmap and market trends.
- Consultatively identify and confirm the issues that clients are facing and construct a unique, compelling value proposition that is ROI/performance-based for each client that provides solutions and is based upon WebMD's unique competitive advantages and core competencies
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Partner closely with the Client Program Management team to assure operational plan is executed flawlessly and communicated in client
- Coordinate and attend health fairs and biometric events
- Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing
- Keep all Salesforce and administrative tasks current
Qualifications, skills and experience
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.