Job ID 2021-2712
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This position is based in our Atlanta office and will require full-time office presence Covid permitting.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 4 + years
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- 3+ yrs experience as a tester
- Experience in writing STPs and designing test plans
- Proven self-starter/high achiever
- 1-3 yrs working within coding environments and/or development lifecycles
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of database design and query language (specifically SQL)
- Experience/familiarity in Java/Selenium/BDD would be an added advantage
- ISTQB advanced certification would be a plus
*Responsibilities will be focused on manual testing.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.