WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 8+ years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Expert in implementation of automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium/Appium.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise both on web and mobile.
- Experienced in implementing testing and QA frameworks in Web Applications’ or Ad Ops (preferred) domain.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Expertise ins javascrpt including code analysis and debugging of client side events
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and multiple software engineering and testing methodologies.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience creating test cases and testing documentation from requirements/specifications.
- Experience gathering testing requirements for projects with minimal development documentation.
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.) .
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain custom mobile testing framework.
- Coordinating testing activities with the QA Manager and Project Managers
- Working closely with on-site and remote development resources in several countries
- Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Create /Maintain a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing etc.
- To work with QA team (manual) for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- Assisting in the design and evolution of the company’s QA process
- Planning, creating, and documenting testing for projects