Sr. Client Advisor – Value Lead
Job ID 2021-3307
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Value Lead is responsible for managing and driving ongoing value for one or more client accounts as the primary day to day client contact; responsibilities include: engage and manage client relationship while ensuring the client is using the application and driving value from the technology. Individuals in this role will provide consultative support to clients on all aspects of the Krames products and programs, including best practice recommendations that align with a client’s strategic priorities, engagement strategies, documentation of return on investment, and input on overall strategic plan and vision.
- Build relationships with key client contacts and serve as the primary point of contact for service delivery needs
- Partner with Account Management to support renewal and upsell processes
- Partner with Account Management and Sales team to identify and support upsell and revenue generating activities
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship related to service delivery; serve as an internal advocate for the client if client needs are outside the scope of the value lead role
- Crafting and communicating a client strategy, in support of a client’s strategic priorities, that maximizes engagement in the technology
- Using data analysis to identify areas of opportunity for a client to pursue a specific project, outreach campaign, and/or competition
- Crafting service plans in alignment with client needs
- Sharing client results with key executive contacts bi-annually
- Highlighting client success via a case study. Case studies provide a high level summary of a client’s work in a particular area of focus or campaign.
- Scheduling and managing client trainings and technology demos
- Documenting all client interactions in Salesforce for reporting needs
- Value leads are responsible for knowing, understanding, and being able to explain key content and research in support ofKrames products and programs
- Value Leads are responsible for being familiar with Krames’s mission, offerings, and basic principles of driving value in their program areas
- Value Leads are responsible for driving the client to document return on investment from their work with the application to be documented, shared and signed off by the client in a case study
- Partner with Implementation Managers to ensure timely delivery and implementation of purchased products and services by deadlines and formats established in client contracts
- Represent the client internally and coordinate with internal constituencies to manage implementations, projects and ongoing service needs.
- Record and document all activities via contract management database. Maintain appropriate documentation to track project development and changing specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated success with client management experience
- 5 years of demonstrated project management success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience thriving in self-directed environment
- Experience in healthcare or wellness related fields
- Experience driving adoption and utilization of technology at a client organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data or analytic ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple client’s priorities and relationships
- Proven ability to manage and work collaboratively in a team
- Frequent travel required, approximately 25- 50% of the time.