Content Marketing Manager
Job ID 2020-1881
WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
You are a creative, brand-savvy and energetic content developer and copywriter. In this role, as the WebMD Health Services Content Marketing Manager, you will help create new content for our regular digital and publishing B2B channels, which include email campaigns, web copy, video scripts, sales presentations and other on-brand marketing and product promotions. You will be able to think holistically about the buyer experience bringing our brand voice to life. Your entrepreneurial and energetic nature will help research, source, write and edit a variety of digital and print content to engage our B2B audiences.
You should be comfortable working with an iterative writing process, partnering with the creative team, marketing communications and custom communications, and considering feedback from multiple internal and external stakeholders.
In the role of Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Evolve the WebMD Health Services brand copy voice and develop brand and product storytelling across multiple channels
- Maintain and manager message frameworks and editorial style guides
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Write, edit and proofread a variety of content including but not limited to; email, web copy, video scripts, e-books, whitepapers, sales presentations and product marketing materials.
- Infuse SEO best practices into all copy
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and external vendors to create and produce content
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism with 3-5 years of professional Marketing experience.
- Brand copywriting experience
- Experience in health and well-being a plus
- Experience in B2B content development
- SEO experience
- Creative writing and storytelling skills
- Ability to translate strategies and data into effective best practices
- Writing Software and Project Software experience
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail, keen eye for brand consistency and a desire to be successful
- Project management skills
- Strong online copy-writing, content developing and proofing experience (writing samples required).
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential information that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. All members act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.