Job ID 2023-4992
As Product Designer (m/w/d) with focus UI you contribute essentially to the design and development of our platform and you create an environment which brings an added value to the Digital Health industry. At the same time, you decide where you work: Germany-wide from the home office, at one of our locations in Konstanz or Munich, or a hybrid mix.
THIS IS WHAT IS EXPECTING YOU
- As part of our six-person Experience Design team, you'll collaborate with other cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product Management and Marketing to develop designs that inspire
- You develop creative design concepts that take into account user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility, and you stand for the highest quality
- You inspire your environment through your work, advise stakeholders, identify innovative solutions and implement them successfully on your own responsibility
- With your trend and competition observations you keep our design language straight forward and continuously develop our design system further
- You bring several years of relevant work experience in the subject area of UI and have practical experience in the design of digital products
- You have in-depth knowledge of user-centered design, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design
- You are proficient in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, prototyping tools, etc.
- You bring excellent problem solving and communication skills to the table
- You ask for feedback, know how to accept and implement it constructively
- You inspire and with your strong portfolio that showcases your design skills and accomplishments
- At best, you already have experience working with agile development teams in an international environment
- You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexibility: You're not so keen on nine-to-five and compulsory attendance at the office? No problem! With us, you can arrange your working hours individually in a way that suits you and your team best and work wherever you want thanks to our Germany-wide remote concept.
- Impact: You want to create real added value with your work? With us you have the chance to do so! With your work on relevant digital health topics, you will actively drive digitization in the healthcare sector, improve communication between pharma and the medical profession, and ultimately improve patient care.
- New Work - The New Normal: Are you looking for a culture that is characterized by personal responsibility, transparency and communication at eye level? Then you've come to the right place! Enrich us with your own ideas (e.g. at the hackathon), proactively shape coliquio and be part of the mission to improve communication among physicians.
- Goodies: A fruit basket as a benefit is a matter of course for you? For us, too! With us, you get an allowance every month that you can use according to your needs (e.g. for shopping, gas, leisure time, etc.), a 200 euro allowance to set up your dream home office, job bike leasing, attractive employee discounts and much more.
- Caring: An apple a day keeps the doctor away? We focus on other offers! Subsidies for company pension schemes, workshops on physical & mental health, but also a functioning company health management (BGM) and an Employee Assistance Program (external consulting and support) are indispensable at coliquio.
- Free time: Too little time for recreation? Not with us! We attach great importance to a good work-life balance and offer you, in addition to 30 days of vacation, the chance for a sabbatical as well as a paid social day where you can do volunteer work.
THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING A COLIQUIO
With 190,000 registered users, coliquio is the largest community for physicians in the German-speaking world. In agile, cross-functional teams, we develop projects and new products with a clear goal: More dialog for better medicine - within the medical profession, but also between the medical profession and the pharmaceutical industry. We create an environment in which medical knowledge relevant to practice is easily accessible and available when it is really needed.
By filing this application you confirm that you acknowledge the data privacy terms
In the course of the recruiting process for this role we do not work with Headhunters, therefore we kindly ask you to refrain from making offers