Documentum Lead Production Engineer
Job ID 2018-13740
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
WebMD is seeking a Lead Production Engineer for an OpenText Documentum-based Content Management System consisting of multiple environments from Development and QA to Production and Disaster Recovery. You will be part of a larger Content Management and Platform Technologies team.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership and expertise for the CMS Operations team in close coordination with development, product ownership and project management teams.
- Support day-to-day operations and administration of enterprise Content Management Systems based on Documentum and in-house applications. DCTM subsystems include Content Server, Docbase, Java Method Server, DA, IDS servers, xPlore/Indexing servers, in addition to home-grown apps to store, retrieve and publish content.
- Be the technology owner and subject matter expert for the Documentum stack
- Work at the OS-level with Linux and Windows, both command-line and GUI for managing the CMS systems.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of CMS environments so that they’re highly available and functional.
- Automating, managing and updating CMS environments – PROD, QA and DEV.
- Independently troubleshoot and identify TCP/IP networking, Database, NFS/CIFS issues
- Work with agile software development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relatable degree, or an additional 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- Six or more years of experience with Documentum, including ability to work in DA, and other Documentum subsystems listed above
- Expertise and experience in a lead role with Documentum-based publishing system preferred
- Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Documentum environments, with exposure to end-to-end document creation, transformation and publication.
- Ability to create new configurations, TBOs, DARs, etc., for new repositories
- Experience with using DQL and DCTM API commands in DA.
- Intermediate-level experience with Linux and Windows systems administration. Ability to work with command-line interface and GUI
- Experience with migrations of Documentum for 6.x/7.x to newer versions
- Experience with scripting Bash, PowerShell, perl, python, etc., will be a plus.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, DB and NAS/SAN technologies – intermediate or higher level
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket/Git or similar products
- Experience with automated provisioning systems like Chef, Puppet, etc., will be a plus
- Experience with working in multi-team and fast-moving environments
- Ability to understand and communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working with remote teams, will be a plus