Senior Product Manager- WebMD
Job ID 2022-3722
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD and Internet Brands are seeking an energetic and experienced Sr. Product Manager to join our team and support the management and development of our personalized offerings which proudly serve the healthcare industry globally.
The Product Manager is expected to perform all product management duties including product portfolio management, ideation with stakeholders and teams, users, markets and analytic inputs, requirements gathering and project planning, documentation and wireframe preparation and post launch product and KPI evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders and teams include editorial, technology, design, QA, data analytics, and marketing. The ideal candidate will be comfortable spanning both professional provider and health care consumer needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in planning the Personalization portfolio roadmap with a focus on new product development to drive increased user engagement as well as improved monetization;
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop a product vision and related documentation
- Understand web and app user, and email engagement psychology and user experience trends;
- Establish clear KPIs and monitor user experience and monetization changes to determine effectiveness and impact;
- Execute on statistical hypothesis testing plans, including A/B testing and a clear reporting framework that supports the changing needs of the project;
- Interact with and convey requirements to technology, data analytics and other implementation teams, conducting QA to ensure products meet specifications;
- Keep all stakeholders regularly informed of product management and development planning, nimbly adjusting the roadmap to align if business priorities shift;
- Be a passionate advocate for our products and possess strong communication and presentation skills;
- Manage multiple workstreams simultaneously;
- Demonstrate creativity and curiosity, making regular contributions for new product and testing ideas based on market need and analytical conclusions.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (or cumulative work experience)
- The Product Manager must have experience in online and software product management and development.
- The candidate must demonstrate experience in gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams including business rationale, user stories, functional specifications, and wireframing.
- An understanding of core web technologies is a must.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational skills and be a very strong and confident communicator able to converse easily among business, editorial, and development teams.
- Skills and experience in data analytics and ML algorithms is a strong plus
- Experience in the medical information sector or health care industry is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.