Senior Sales Operations Coordinator
Job ID 2021-3372
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
About the role
WebMD is seeking a Senior Sales Operations Coordinator to join our Operations team for our growing global business based in London. This position is responsible for managing digital media and sponsorship programs from sale through delivery and providing management with regular updates on the status of all programs.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines. This position incorporates sales support, requires the ability to serve as a cross-functional liaison between internal teams, and track a portfolio of work, obtaining critical program details for the distribution of information to other program stakeholders within the organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Tracking the status of a program from sale through program completion
- Work closely with senior management to predict and manage revenue growth within each Sales quarter
- Collaborate with internal teams to problem solve, taking the lead on finding ways to strengthen workflows that aid in securing revenue
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, reviewing and understanding contractual agreements for campaigns that are advertising on WebMD
- Become familiar with our suite of products in order to manage the approval of campaign deliverables
- Communicate goals, program elements, and timing to internal teams, providing regular updates on changes in direction, guarantees, and budget shifts
What you’ll need to bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related degree; or ideally 3+ years of relevant work experience at a Digital or Media company
- The ability to work independently as well as within a structured team that is based in different countries
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to prioritize time sensitive requests within a fast-paced environment, be responsible, accountable and result-driven
- Knowledge of using conversion tools for the purpose of converting international pricing to USD values.
- Experience with Salesforce, Adbook or FatTail a plus
What you’ll get from us
For the successful candidate, this position is a great opportunity for exposure to revenue management, the internal workings of digital publishing, related internal ad communications, and the potential for entering management down the line, all while working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.