Job ID 2021-3354
Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC ("PHE") provides Power-Pak C.E.® educational programs for the broad spectrum of pharmacist learners. Continuing education for pharmacists constitutes PHE's core mission. The primary goal of all of our continuing education programs is to provide and disseminate topical education to all pharmacists in order to maintain and improve their knowledge and skill.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
General administrative support for CE grants in progress.
- Send outcomes reports to supporters on their required schedules
- Create periodic status update reports for supported grants
- Gather participation numbers for activities to report to supporters
- Work with PIM to ensure our outcomes reports meet the supporters' expectations
- Reconcile activity budgets for final reporting
- Assist the VP of Educational Programs in general administrative duties
- 1-2 years’ experience working with CME/CE grants process
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years additional experience in general administration related to educational grants
- Skilled user of MS Office
- Experienced and comfortable working with numbers and databases, excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, results oriented, team player.