Job ID 2023-5255
About the Company:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek.
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com / www.internetbrands.com
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 years
Work timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
- Experience in online media (social media, paid media, digital marketing)
- Experience in Operations, AdOps, Marketing and Yield management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced, including knowledge of VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Ability to work independently and work in a multi-team setup with various stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, storytelling/ presentation skills, and verbal & written communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale digital inventory forecasts across multiple digital platforms.
- Proactively monitor and trouble shoot campaign delivery.
- Problem solve and recommend campaign optimizations to ensure campaign delivery and mitigate at risk revenue.
- Provide analytics and concise communication to leadership teams.
- Lead monetization strategies by mastering different forecasting tools systems, data, and reporting.
- Collaborate with sales, planning and marketing to providing strategic insight for presale configurations and post-sale delivery tactics.
- Create ad hoc reporting to analyze sell through, understand product monetization, and provide insight into inventory landscape.