Well-being Program Coordinator (Seattle, WA)
Job ID 2021-3051
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This position will sit at the clients site in Seattle, WA
The Dedicated Well-being Program Coordinator (DWPC) will work collaboratively with the designated client’s health promotion team to provide face-to-face health coaching with eligible participants as well as raise awareness of the onsite program and the WebMD products and services that enable it.
Located at the site of the designated client, the DWPC may be responsible for or part of face-to-face coaching sessions with a determined number of eligible participants per week. The caseload and triage criteria will be decided with the designated client, making up a percentage of their job. Similarly, the candidate may plan/conduct an indicated number of onsite learning sessions per year and focus part of his/her time on program management. This schedule will also be planned, with the appropriate goals set, alongside the designated client, within the implementation stage of onboard. The DWPC will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units in their health promotion activities.
The DWPC is responsible for client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. S/he will act as customer advocates, as well a point of contact with senior Customer stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. They can provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of service.
DWPC’s proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Services staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes, and develop new solutions.
The successful candidate will have a background in a health promotion, exercise physiology, and/or nutrition.
In this role you will:
- Create a culture of well-being at the worksite level
- Travel within a set region specified by SHWT to its grocery stores up to 3 times per week
- Program promotion through assistance with completing health assessments and registering employees for coaching
- Participate in collective record keeping using WebMD’s active coaching system to track coaching referrals
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials between WebMD and the client sites located in specified regional areas
- Assist with day-to-day delivery of established programs with direction from the client and WebMD account team
- Coordination of meetings and other communications (internal and external)
- Coordination and delivery of onsite events
- Works with the Engagement Advisor to coordinate the customization of WebMD’s standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of client health education programs
- Ongoing program performance review and support
- Other duties specific to the account as designed by the client or WebMD (e.g. conduct biometric screenings or other in person health assessments, support fitness centers, etc.)
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- BS/BA Required, MS/MBA differentiator
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience required
- Minimum of 2 years delivering healthcare information products and services required, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Business and technology services experience.
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Registered Dietician (RD) / Nutritionist Preferred.
- 5 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience preferred
- 5 of more years of delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration, preferred.
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization