Director, Enterprise and Government Sales
Job ID 2019-1759
WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and well-being services. The selected candidate will focus activities on selling digital assets such as trackers, assessments, content and programs for health coaching, biometric screenings and worksite wellness.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
We are looking for a tenacious Director, Enterprise and Government Sales for the Employer Market. If you are the right fit for this role:
- You have experience calling on government organizations and employers.
- You employ a consultative approach to selling.
- You are bold and confident, but know how to put your ego aside.
- You have experience winning big and learning from losses.
- You have an attitude of service and are driven to help your clients and colleagues succeed.
- You have a passion for health and wellness.
In this role, you will generate new leads, qualify opportunities and lead resources in the pursuit of new business opportunities. As a representative of WebMD, the most trusted name in health, you will be expected to grow sales within the Employer Market.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Leading all aspects of sales pursuits for new revenue opportunities and driving incremental revenue for the organization.
- Developing market strategies that are designed to generate new leads, qualify opportunities, and capture new business via closed contracts.
- Consultatively identify and confirm the issues that clients are facing and communicate our unique, compelling value proposition.
- Establishing and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Working closely with marketing, inside sales, sales enablement, and RFP teams.
- Delivering competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing.
- Logging, tracking and maintaining quality prospect information within Salesforce for all assigned accounts.
Job Requirements Include:
- 3+ years of sales experience in the healthcare or wellness industry; experience selling into government business and employer clients is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will possess executive-level and/or consultant relationships in related fields.
- Sales training or proven self-taught experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling.
- Experience with new contract and/or renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas is necessary.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to travel 50% for prospect meetings, conferences, sales training and other business as required.