Job ID 2018-1093
WHS WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Sales group with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This role requires strong collaboration skills, judgment, organizational skills, great attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and strength in navigating and juggling multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will also assist with limited HR duties, be a cultural steward, and the main point person on the Events Committee.
This key role will work to:
- Communicate effectively by telephone, in person, via e-mail, and as required to positively reflect
- the goals of the department and the best interests of the executive(s).
- Establish and perform practices that accurately maintain records/files and efficiently process
- Plan meetings, including but not limited to, arrangements for facilities, catering, AV equipment,
- agendas, scheduling materials preparation and other related service.
- Perform day-to-day administrative support services, meeting schedules and facilitation, travel
- arrangements, shipping, expense reports, and other services.
- Provide HR support in the New Hire Orientation process and other related tasks.
- Participate on and be a main point person for the Events Committees.
- Interact with internal and external parties to coordinate staff trainings/meetings.
- Provide backup to the Facilities department and Front Office Coordinator.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently on projects and administration, applying appropriate administrative
- expertise and decision-making.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment while working
- under tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Ability to make recommendations that effectively resolve problems by using judgment that is
- consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and state and federal law.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
*As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential information that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.