Manager, Sales Planning
Job ID 2019-1540
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Sales Planning Manager is a key member of the Medscape sales team and will work closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Clients and internal operation teams. He/she is responsible for the administrative management of a team of Sales Planners working to see through a media programs cycle, including: plan development, Inventory reservation, campaign management, and reporting.
- Hire & Manage a team of 10+ Supervisors, Sales Planners, & Associates
- Create accurate and detailed proposals that meet client/Sales needs, and provide excellent post-sale campaign management
- Train staff in products and processes, including developing training materials
- Ensure correct and timely campaign launches, and full delivery of revenue for your team
- Support new product roll outs, enhancements, and reporting requirements
- Provide time-off and overflow coverage to the team
- Support all Client, Sales, and Management, requests promptly
- 4-5 years’ experience in Media Planning or Operations role
- Experience leading/training staff
- Understanding of third-party advertising tags, measurement, and reporting
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, with skills in customer service and problem solving
- Strong skills in Excel and Math
- Reliable, determined, and dedicated, work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- AdBook, Salesforce, DFP, DCM, IAS, DoubleVerify, experience a plus