Sr Full Stack Java Developer
Job ID 2020-2503
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
EngagedMedia, now a WebMD company, works with the largest pharmaceutical companies using a portfolio of patented technology that provides prescription brands innovative ways to engage their patients. Specializing in digital consumer engagement, our EngagedPatient™ platform allows for direct-to-patient messaging based on pharmacy information & events, and our programs provide additional services that are tailored for each brand and individual patient's interaction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This is not a permanentally remote position. As of this time, office presence is optional, but will be required in the future, Covid restrictions permitting.
- Full Stack developer with 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of applications using Java 8, J2EE, Hibernate, JSF Primefaces, Webservices (REST & SOAP), JSON and Spring frameworks
- Full control and past experience with working and managing SDLC using Jira as a team lead
- 5+ years of experience with code review and testing tools like: JUnit, Mockito, Sonar, Find Bugs, Code Coverage, Splunk
- 5+ years of experience core JAVA, RDBMS Design, MySQL
- 5+ years of experience with Tomcat server, maven and Jenkins
- 3+ years of experience with SVN and Git version control tools.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP Laravel framework and shell scripting environment
- Experience in managing OWASP top 10 Security Vulnerabilities
- Full control and past experience with common IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, SQLYog, IntelliJ
- Team player, ability to work independently and take up E2E ownership of tasks
- Willing to adapt and learn innovations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with SMS aggregator APIs such as OpenMarker or Twilio
- Experience working with the healthcare industry
- Experience integrating with Mobile Wallet APIs (Google Pay and Apple Wallet)
- Experience working and managing an HIPAA compliant environment
- Experience with Alexa and Google Assistant APIs
- Experience with common encryption methods and algorithms such as: PGP, GPG, AES