Advertising Ops Associate
Job ID 2022-4231
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Work Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Hands on experience in online ad campaign environment, DFP and DSM.
- Expertise in Ad Serving technology, Google Marketing Platform, DoubleClick products.
- Proficient in MS Excel, HTML, ad tag structure, rich media types (i.e. Pointroll, Mediamind, Rising Stars) and an order management system i.e. SalesForce.
- Strong organizational and analytic skills with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to translate analysis into useful managerial reports.
- Excellent Troubleshooting and communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our various departments., sales, sales operations, inventory management and account managers to implement ad campaigns on WebMD websites, mobile apps, tablet apps, and video.
- Monitor campaigns throughout their lifecycle and follow up with clients and vendors on issues as needed.
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing delivery reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
- Utilize reports to troubleshoot technical and delivery issues impacting campaigns and work with production managers on fixes and leveraging high traffic assets.
- Provide reporting information to sales, account management, marketing programs and clients as needed.
- Assist in architecting new products, tools, and processes to increase revenue.
- Revise delivery prioritization schema based on relative needs for products and clients.
- Recommend changes to improve operational processes and safeguard advertising, privacy, credibility, and integrity policies.