Job ID 2022-4185
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree
Experience: 5+ years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- 5+ years of experience in iOS Development.
- Experience with using Swift 5 and code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect backend services.
- Experience on Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Must have built at least one SDK.
- Experience with understanding Kotlin, object-oriented programming and protocol-oriented programming.
- Experience with Admob or Ad Manager, WebView debugging, Cross-Platform App development or Frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Unit and UI Testing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and time management
Role & Responsibilities:
- Use JIRA in Agile environment and Participate in Daily Standup, Spring planning and Retrospective’s meetings.
- Vet new ad products for use in the app and confirm that desktop/mobile web approaches can be supported.
- Integrate new ad products into the SDK to facilitate usage by affiliates. Fix defects for Ads and Promo teams.
- Should be a driving force to discuss new and better approaches openly. Plan, design and implement features together with the team.
- Investigate non-native content for transition to native view in app and ensure we can support all existing ad products and metrics tracking.
- Industrialize and write documentation for the SDK.