Job ID 2022-4486
Tomorrow Networks is a division of WebMD. We are the leading provider of location-based, data-driven mobile advertising solutions for health and lifestyle brands.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 3+ years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with database development ( SQL + PLSQL) on PostgreSQL or MYSQL.
- Must have SQL performance tuning skills.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Shell scripting
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with Python
- Good to have expertise on big data databases such as Vertica, Snowflake.
- Understanding of PHP domain will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Ad stack and DSP data will be an added advantage
- Good to have big data Hadoop, Spark skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and support multiple data pipelines in traditional relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL as well as non-traditional database such as Vertica and good to have the Snowflake understanding.
- Must have good understanding on big data management.
- Analyse business requirements, design, and implement required data model and ETL processes on your own using Shell/Python etc.
- Connect, integrate, join different datasets and databases
- Translate complex technical subjects into terms that can be understood by both technical and non-technical audiences