Job ID 2022-4299
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The IT Support Analyst’s role is to maintain and improve the users’ productivity while providing the customers with a good experience when they request support. This includes analyzing and resolving end-user hardware and software issues in a timely and accurate fashion, providing end-user training where required, and gaining an understanding of the users’ needs and work habits so IT can proactively deploy appropriate services and tools leading to increase productivity. The IT Support Analyst serves as an IT ambassador, advocator, and technology consultant to the business and works on building a trusted relationship with the user community.
- Must have: Establish a strong relationship with the business stakeholders, Snr Desktop Lead and the Office Manager.
- Monitor incident management system to ensure timely resolution to all tickets.
- Manage, troubleshoot and resolve cases with standard, high and critical severities.
- Assist with process improvements for the Corporate IT User Support Operations.
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding employees including administering and maintaining end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Support VPN connectivity software preferably with ForiToken security key.
- Support remote users through a variety of connectivity options.
- Interact with Corporate IT NOC, Corporate IT Telecom, Corporate IT Ops/Apps, and vendor's technical support group as needed to further enhance streaming performance and help troubleshoot system outages.
- Work with various Corp IT groups to test and deploy desktop automation initiatives and business applications.
- Document procedures as needed.
- Responsible for office conference room support which includes maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting AV systems.
- Configure End User equipment
- Administer IT equipment, hardware and software upgrades/refresh.
- Work on special projects