Job ID 2020-2546
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
JHI Business/Data Analyst
Seeking a Business/Data Analyst within the Data Analytics Team to support the Marketing department. Using various tools, you will access marketing data to help clients understand performance, and how to improve usability, promotions, and marketing campaigns over time. This position will report to the Director and can be based in New York City or Lyndhurst, N.J.
In this multifaceted role, the Business/Data Analyst generates insights from a variety of digital media initiatives, including websites, email campaigns, video, and digital advertising. Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years of digital analytics experience and excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for data collection, performance reporting and analysis for all campaign websites and associated digital marketing efforts
- Support internal Marketing teams, developing and providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting using SQL, Enterprise reporting tools and other means.
- Think creatively about new ways to measure programs, particularly cross-channel promotions and programs that are featured in new channels
- Responsible for setup and delivery of reporting to our external clients.
- Investigate issues related to report delivery and assist in identifying root causes.
- Create and maintain reporting documentation and user guides
- Assist in the delivery of regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reporting
- Deliver timely accurate reports
- Work with team members to come up with innovative new ways to capture and display data (data visualization)
- Access and analyze digital marketing data from various sources such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, email service providers, and more
- Understand the technical underpinnings of web analytics, and write tracking requirements for websites and marketing campaigns
- Develop benchmark performance across all digital products and channels
- Support A/B and multivariate testing scenarios to improve usability, marketing performance, and conversion
- Be able to explain analytic concepts and their importance, to clients and other non-analytical stakeholders
- Strong data analytical skills, experience with Omniture/Adobe Analytics
- Experience in report writing and reporting applications.
- Ability to understand data tables and relationships.
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, etc. and strong SQL skills. Must be able to write SQL queries from scratch
- Experience with Excel and some knowledge of advanced analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing/analytics
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while managing multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in Web Analytics software, MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint