Assoc Program Marketing Manager
Job ID 2019-1290
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Associate Program Marketing Manager is an integral member of the Medscape program marketing team and responsible creating and managing the direct marketing plans to achieve contractual traffic goals (e.g. click goal, visit goal) for direct-to-physician promotional programs, such as microsites and destinations. The role encompasses the tracking, analysis, reporting and optimisation of complex marketing campaigns. For the successful candidate, this position offers great opportunity and exposure to marketing analysis and marketing channel execution whilst working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.
- Create, execute, track and optimise direct-to-physician marketing plans to ensure traffic goals are met for promotional online programs
- Review and approve all marketing materials, including copy and creative, in development
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Closely track performance of tactics and progress of programs on a daily basis, adjusting marketing tactics as necessary to meet client objectives and contracted deliverables.
- Analyse traffic of all programs and provide strategic analysis of campaigns/creative units
- Optimise list targeting and segmentation to improve response rates and overall yield
- Interface directly with sales and internal teams on specific program performance
- Cross-functionally ensure that all internal teams, including business intelligence, project management, and production teams, are completing tasks associated with the tracking and reporting of marketing tactics that you are managing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or similar years of relatable experience
- 3+ years combined experience in any of the following: digital marketing related field, i.e. digital agency, digital analytics, experience in digital marketing, including email, media, and contextual linking
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture) and Google Ad Manager
- Experience working directly with a sales team, i.e., sales deployment, sales analytics, sales
- BS/BA required or will take experience in place of education
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, accountable and result-driven
- Knowledge of databases/database marketing a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience a plus