Marketing Director - Digital and Patient Engagement
Job ID 2020-2488
Krames, a WebMD Health Corp. and Internet Brands company, supports health systems, hospitals, and health plans in engaging patients at critical points in their journey from discovery to recovery. Powered by clinically-reviewed patient education and industry-leading technology, Krames’ engagement solutions empower patients to be active participants in their care, while also optimizing workflows for clinical and care teams.
Krames has been a trusted source for engaging, medically-reviewed patient education and outreach tools across the health care ecosystem for more than 40 years. Krames delivers patient education and marketing solutions for more than 1,500 health systems and hospitals, as well eight of the 10 largest health payers in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This newly created Marketing Director - Digital and Patient Engagement role will accelerate provider adoption and patient engagement in a growing continuum of patient-centric digital solutions through end-to-end management of multi-channel marketing programs.
The successful candidate will be a results-oriented marketing professional with proven experience scaling digital engagement platforms and a deep understanding of strategies to activate, convert, increase frequency of and reactivate consumers/customers in a mobile messaging environment.
The individual will work cross-functionally with product, commercial, and operations leaders to develop and deliver highly-personalized messages, define intricate customer journeys, and deploy cross-channel programming to support patient outcomes and ease administrative burden on clinicians.
- Lead the development, implementation, and optimization of messaging frameworks and multi-channel marketing plans for patient, clinician, and administrator audiences
- Deliver data-driven recommendations and counsel on cutting-edge approaches to maximize reach, impact, and retention.
- Plan and execute key digital activities with internal and external partners.
- Support implementation and client success by developing sales collateral and messaging
- Collaborate cross functionally with product, engineering, partnership, and sales and other functions to define and socialize the capabilities roadmap across foundational and next-generation capability needs.
- Construct routine and ad hoc reporting on program performance and marketing results
- Perform other special projects and duties as assigned
- 7-10 years marketing experience preferred with a strong track record of success in digital tactics to drive engagement and loyalty
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent years of experience, with a preferred focus in marketing, consumer behavior and business administration. MBA or MHA is preferred.
- A proven ability to prioritize and manage tactical execution across complex and innovative projects within a fast moving, challenging and energetic commercial environment
- Strong personal drive and be a highly collaborative, perceptive, problem solver and exhibit strategic insight and innovative agility.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and oral—are critical to this position.