Director of Marketing– Patient Engagement
Job ID 2020-2488
Krames, a division of WebMD, provides patient education and marketing solutions for more than 1,500 health systems and hospitals, and eight of the 10 largest health payers in the United States.
Krames has been a trusted source for engaging, medically-reviewed patient education and outreach tools across the health care ecosystem for more than 40 years. Our technology-enabled solutions including Krames On FHIR®, Krames On-Demand®, the StayWell Consumer Health Library, and high-touch custom marketing solutions reach more than 11 million patients each year.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This newly created Marketing Director role will drive the definition, development, execution, and measurement of mission-critical marketing programs to drive adoption of an emerging suite of patient engagement and messaging solutions.
The successful candidate will be a results-oriented healthcare marketing professional, able to hit the ground running to lead this new product opportunity and produce measurable results. The successful candidate also will possess a deep understanding of how to drive patient/consumer engagement with healthcare-related media to drive improved adherence to recommended clinical regimens as well as physician and caregiver adoption.
- Define targeted messaging and consumer-specific strategic marketing plans focused on generating awareness and adoption of our engagement and adherence solutions
- Lead the development, implementation, and optimization of marketing plans for participating healthcare providers to reach key patient populations
- Execute mission-critical marketing tasks, including development of collateral and training materials for healthcare providers and their patients
- Support implementation and client success by hosting client enablement trainings and packaging success stories
- Construct routine and ad hoc reporting on program performance and marketing results
- Perform other special projects and duties as assigned
- 7-10 years healthcare industry experience preferred, with a strong track record of success in patient/care partner marketing and launch tactics
- A 4-year college degree is required or equivalent years of experience, with a preferred focus in marketing, consumer behavior and business administration. MBA or MHA is preferred.
- A proven ability to prioritize and manage tactical execution across complex and innovative projects within a fast moving, challenging and energetic commercial environment
- Strong personal drive and be a highly collaborative, perceptive, problem solver and exhibit strategic insight and innovative agility.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and oral—are critical to this position.
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical.