Associate Pricing Analyst
Job ID 2022-3956
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Prepare pricing requests from Sales organization to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including product, marketing, and sales operations.
- Review grant proposals and ensure alignment across teams.
- Ensure that all requests match product specifications and guidelines.
- Analyze the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth rates.
- Maintain New Hire Documentation on Teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant(related) experience in a Quantitative field, required
- Minimum of 1 plus years of relevant experience in pricing and/or financial analysis, preferred
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated Excel proficiency
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Ability to organize and manage time efficiently to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Order management system understanding such as Salesforce or equivalent, preferred
- Experience with continuing medical education, preferred