General Manager, PIM & PHE
Job ID 2021-3272
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
General Manager - Post-Graduate Institute of Medicine (PIM) and Postgraduate Healthcare Education (PHE).
PIM is the leading provider of accreditation services for providers of certified Medical Education. Started in 1979, PIM is nationally accredited to certify education and issue continuing education credit to an interprofessional or multidisciplinary audience of learners, including physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, optometrists, healthcare executives, addiction counselors, and clinical laboratory professionals. We specialize in joint providership, outcomes measurement, and grant solicitation/funding support.
Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC ("PHE";) provides educational programs for a broad spectrum of pharmacist learners. Continuing education for pharmacists constitutes PHE's core mission. The primary goal of all of our continuing education programs is to provide and
disseminate topical education to all pharmacists in order to maintain and improve their knowledge and skill.
Utilizing a variety of educational vehicles, PHE produces both live and enduring education that is constantly evaluated and praised for its timeliness and relevance to the pharmacy professionals PHE serves.
● Develop key performance goals including business growth, product priorities and operating margin
● Design development plans for team members individually and collectively for skill development and optimized performance
● Create and implement strategies for business growth
● Design the organization for growth and performance. Recruit, train and develop team members
● Ensure that we deliver high-quality, responsive service to clients
● Work directly with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
● Develop new solutions to meet client needs
● Improve internal processes to eliminate or automate tasks and enable team to focus on high-value add activities
● Develop policies and procedures to ensure that all processes remain in compliance with industry best practices and ACCME accreditation rules
● Oversee large projects and interpret performance reports
● Manage the budget and monitor the financial health
● Work with industry associations and accrediting bodies to maintain accreditation and work closely with the business development teams on grant strategy, supporter relationships and pipeline management
Reports to: SVP Health and Group GM
● Bachelors degree; MBA preferred or equivalent
● 7-10 years management experience in ACCME-accredited organizations
● Direct business development experience or experience managing a business development function
● Experience managing a P&L strongly desired
● Strong leadership skills and people development experience