Digital Account Manager - Global
Job ID 2019-1640
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD Professional is looking for an experienced Global Account Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the digital media strategy, production, and execution of promotional campaigns, achieved through strong partnership with our clients and the extended WebMD internal teams.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to build and establish effective relationships by partnering with clients to understand their business strategies and objectives, as you will be the main point of contact across their marketing campaigns. You will also be a clear communicator who will be able to translate the clients’ needs across the internal teams in order to achieve project success and client satisfaction.
The role will directly support our Global operations, and the candidate will be expected to develop and run campaigns across many developing markets, cultures, and multiple time-zones. The applicant should be a highly organized individual with strong account leadership and customer relationship management expertise, detailed and clear communication skills, and a proven ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, with a particular focus on efficient project and timeline execution.
- Project management – to organize and manage a portfolio of projects including the scope, deliverables, revenue management, along with any assumptions & dependenciesBuilding and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on time project development and execution and impact future business
- Proactive change management and expectation setting amongst all stakeholders.
- Communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development and production teams
- Managing overall project implementations across all external and internal development teams including timeline management using an electronic task management system
- Executing campaign deliverables according to processes and procedures
- Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
- Working with other departments to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines
- Bachelor’s degree or will consider relevant equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management
- Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our physicians and clients have the best experience possible
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems like AtTask)
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must have experience in delivering online campaigns including banner ads, emails, microsites, landing pages, websites, online content production, etc.
- Experience with global campaigns highly preferred
- Experience with content/task management systems helpful, in particular AtTask/Workfront
- Relationship building, with the ability to quickly forge new relationships
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality of deliverable
- A proactive project planner who continually strives for improved efficiency
- Diplomatic, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior executives
- Effective negotiator, able to influence stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes