Senior Manager, Sponsorship Technical Operations
Job ID 2022-4116
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Responsible for planning and directing strategic and operational projects across Medscape and other brands.
- Identifies key areas of operational efficiency across multiple functions including Marketing engagement, campaign development, Ad Operations, Quality Assurance and Web Development
- Ensures that identified projects have a defined scope and prepares business justification documents with quantifiable return for each project
- Integrate marketing channels from acquisition companies and affiliates of Medscape / WebMD – including email, onsite, app, paid and earned media.
- Continue building the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) program across multiple functions within Medscape, US and Global, instituting continuous process improvement across multiple functions
- Prepares business process outsourcing business cases, including current documentation of process, phases of process re-organization, and execution plans.
- Responsible for execution plans of business process outsourcing teams including training, managing outsource delivery teams, and preparing handoff to production teams to completion
- Manages project delivery from initial business case thru to execution, working cross functionally with functional team leaders to ensure successful rollout
- Communicate with senior management on project timelines, risk and expected launch dates
- Analyzes data in order to find or solve business problems; Must be comfortable with data, ability to understand business problems, synthesize data, and draw conclusions which result in projects that will create efficiency for the business
- Responsible for managing multiple projects across several disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- 7 years’ experience managing cross functional projects, responsible for both timing and budget
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms (email, ad serving platforms, social), including platform capabilities and implementation
- Candidates with experience in Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) practices and system implementations strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, DFP Ad Serving, Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Project management, roadmap management, process flow experience preferred
- Various technology background (e.g. Adtech, Martech) a plus