Job ID 2023-5635
About the Company:
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other relevant discipline)
Experience: 3+ years
Work timings: 2 PM – 11 PM IST
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience online healthcare marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Team player with strong organizational and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests and tasks from a variety of Sales rep partners.
- Excellent Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of Medscape’s targeting capabilities to provide strategic guidance on construction of audiences relevant to brand needs.
- Ability to understand and manipulate data to support marketing audience construction and analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of the technical details and strategic positioning of Medscape’s suite of products
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce process for clear communication and transfer of information to program execution teams
- Coordination and management of internal teams to meet needs around custom requests.
- Liaison between Salesforce and internal departments (eg: Sales Planning, Business Intelligence, Client Services, Program Marketing, Finance, Contracting, Sales Ops) to create and communicate presales and sold deal information.