Intern - Finance Data Validation
Job ID 2020-1943
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Summer Internship - 6/1 - 8/14
Intern – Finance Data Validation
As an intern you will Gain Clear knowledge on Mapping business Segments and Cognos reporting, and Advanced Excel reconciliations
- Customer Clean Analysis: Mapping mis-spelled Customer and Drug names that are in the system using the Fuzzy Lookup Tool/ Similarity Analysis. Results would be updated in TM1.
- Assigning “Specialty” to Pharma drugs in DB. IE: The Drug: Humira; The Specialty: Rhuematology.
- Salesforce vs TM1 customer Mapping for Group 1: ensure the proper SF ID is in TM1 so that Forecast and Actuals can be uploaded for WHS SF managers to view.
- Deliverable ID clean and Trend observations on format errors
- Cost center account variations Identify/Resolve
Required (should be signified on resume):
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Finance or related course concentration
- Strong Excel skills
Will only consider candidates with an address on their resume that is within reasonable commuting distance to our office. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.