Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job ID 2019-1733
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Description: WebMD Point of Care team is seeking a sales and marketing coordinator to join our team in NYC. The role reports to a Senior Director, and is responsible for day to day sales and marketing support which includes managing high volume of marketing collateral, creating client facing presentations, trafficking and managing of client assets for advertorials and promotional ad pages and rfp/proposal support across point of care in-office collateral. Responsibilities will also include point of care program audit and reporting support and custom projects, as needed.
Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively, be capable of working independently to project manage both in-house and client-facing deliverables, write engaging marketing materials and client advertorials, think creatively and communicate ideas that deliver for client needs (predominately for pharmaceutical clients and advertisers in other categories such as non-profit and consumer packaged goods).
Candidate should be detail-oriented, enjoy working with clients and supporting sales, be comfortable and quick study with data and analysis as part of the point of care program support. Additionally, business depth and acumen are critical to interface with WebMD executives and build successful relationships with partners across all functions.Responsibilities:
- Support sales with client facing marketing materials such as magazine sell sheets, media kit updates, custom sales presentations and client pitches.
- Partner with sellers to brainstorm for RFPs and proposals
- Day to Day liason with Core Magazine production team for promotional pages (Discover Products), advertorials and cover wrap internal approvals
- Project manage issue promotional pages (collection of artwork, delivery to production and client approval)
- Write and project manage client advertorial(s) in the magazine
- Point of contact as support to Meredith production and internal production
- Work with Vice President / Publisher on audit reports, AAM circulation reports
- Compile all data and artwork for marketing science intercept studies
- Work with market research for category analysis and research requests
- Maintain the WebMD library distribution list
- Maintain and update the physician office request lists
- Support Vice President/Publisher with custom projects and POC mail file work
- Strong writing skills
- Strong creative marketing skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills with the ability to translate concepts into deliverables
- Must be comfortable handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- 2-3 year experience in marketing or sales for a digital advertiser, publisher or media agency
- 2-3 year experience writing advertorials, marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Knowledge of Pharma and CPG business preferred
- Working knowledge of digital agencies
- Comfort and familiarity with highly matrixed cross function departments
- Working experience with power point, excel, & Adobe Illustrator