Job ID 2020-2324
Krames, a division of WebMD, provides patient education and marketing solutions for more than 1,500 health systems and hospitals, and eight of the 10 largest health payers in the United States.
Krames has been a trusted source for engaging, medically-reviewed patient education and outreach tools across the health care ecosystem for more than 40 years. Our technology-enabled solutions including Krames On FHIR®, Krames On-Demand®, the StayWell Consumer Health Library, and high-touch custom marketing solutions reach more than 11 million patients each year.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Krames Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
As an Automation Engineer, you will play an important role in the success of our development teams. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you'll be a key player for an organization that's been delivering life-saving educational materials to patients both before and after clinical and hospital visits. As part of a friendly, collaborative, talented team, you'll help deliver important efforts on our core platforms, including extending our EHR integration capabilities, and providing automation guidance on new strategic initiatives.
You will collaborate with product, design, and data science colleagues to automate testing on new applications and improve existing applications. You will create technical documentation relating to automation testing. You will make recommendations for best practices based on the situation, team, and product needs. You will mentor and train other team members in areas of automation testing. You will contribute to our codebase with enthusiasm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver/C#.
- Work towards a continuous delivery model with continuous testing as the ultimate goal.
- Develop reusable and maintainable automated functional tests to achieve maximum code coverage.
- Collaborate with your team to determine the best methods to test acceptance criteria (Unit, API, UI, Performance, etc.).
- Ensure that all automation scripts function properly across all supported browsers, mobile applications, and platforms.
- Review automated tests of peers and provide suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of the tests.
- Participate in production deployments to validate the quality and success of the release.
- Monitor issues that arise during testing cycles and mitigate/escalate issues as necessary.
- Perform manual testing of test cases on an as-needed basis.
Experience you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience using various automated testing tools and methods.
- 2+ years' of Selenium Webdriver using C# or Java required.
- Experience with testing APIs, Back-End Services, and databases (micro-services testing a plus).
- Hands-on experience with test management tools such as TestRail, Jira, Microsoft Test Manager.
- Continuous integration or continuous delivery environment knowledge using Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT or equivalent tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of industry-standard quality assurance methodologies, standards, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation).
Bonus points for …
- Knowledge of the FHIR standard
- Knowledge of various architectural approaches such as micro-services
- Experience within a healthcare-related industry