Senior Data Scientist
Job ID 2023-4715
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
For company details visit our website: www.webmd.com / www.internetbrands.com
Education: B.Tech/B.E. / MSc Statistics from premier institutes with minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th grade or CGPA score of 7 and above in academics
Experience: 4+ years
- 12 PM to 9 PM IST Position Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Python development and NLP libraries in Python (Spacy / NLTK / Scikit-Learn etc.)
- Proficient with NLP (stemming, lemmatization, TFIDF etc.) and SQL capabilities
- Experience in development capabilities (usage of a server, Github)
- Ability to write clean code in Python (class oriented, PEP8, list comprehensions etc.)
- Experience with Deep Learning modelization applied to text (e.g.: Bert / BioBert framework) is good to have
- Knowledge about less classic Machine Learning methodologies of NLP (such as LDA, NMF etc.) and large / complex codebase
- Experience with API development using the Flask framework and data visualization tools (e.g.: plotly) is good to have
- Excellent communication skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop a clinical & non-clinical content tagging solution in order to deliver a 1-to-1 personalized experience to healthcare professionals.
- Build the best affinity score to personalize the 360° user experience.
- Improve our churn index predictive model in order to grow the overall platform audience.
- Work with real-world case studies in Data Science and have a chance to implement various modelling techniques in a professional data workflow.
- Get real-life experience of working with big data in the digital marketing sphere.
- Have the opportunity to independently execute and lead analytical projects and assignments
- Help solve challenging Healthcare related NLP issues with state-of-the-art algorithms and have an important impact on the healthcare industry.