Job ID 2022-3710
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Medscape Education and WebMD Medical Affairs Services LLC is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Pricing Analyst to join its Business Operations Team. The Analyst will work collaboratively with the Sales/Account Management teams to provide pricing for our proprietary solutions.
- Complete Pricing requests for Proprietary Solutions with the goal of optimizing profit by facilitating profitable sales, achieving marketing and corporate growth objectives.
- Develop constructive relationships with clients, vendors and internal staff across functions to develop legally compliant cost/price solutions
- Develop and maintain solution baseline budget template
- Maintain pricing database
- Complete ad hoc analysis
- BA, Business/Finance required
- Prior experience in MedComm Agency pricing, required
- Ideally 2+ plus years of relevant experience in pricing of live and digital solutions
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be responsible, accountable, results-driven, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with Clients, Vendors and internal teams
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Excel / Word – Intermediate to Advanced)
- Position based in UK (London)
- Hybrid work schedule
- Experience using Salesforce and SharePoint Online
- Experience working remotely