Associate Business Analyst
Job ID 2022-4512
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Associate Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Medscape Sales team in developing, preparing, and maintaining monthly and quarterly client reports that provide consultative insights, benchmarks, and ideas for optimization, with a goal to best position Medscape for renewal and expansion.
- Provide robust, client-facing campaign reports, including graphical display of data, benchmarks, customer insights, audience segmentation, to support sales renewals
- Enhance the perception of our Sales team as a strategic, collaborative partner, which in turn, helps secure renewals and new business
- Use programs data (i.e. engagement, content consumption) to create a success story for our clients advertising investment with Medscape
- Participate and contribute in multi department meetings regarding program performance
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong data interpretation skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis, statistics, or digital advertising
- Experience presenting data to clients
- Experience working with Tableau
- Experience working with Salesforce