Job ID 2022-3899
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Experience: 2+ years
Work timings: 1 PM - 10 PM
- Marketing Analytics experience highly desired
- Experience in creating and executing survey campaigns
- Experience in managing email marketing campaigns and providing post execution analysis
- Experience with Exact Target, Pardot, Klaviyo, Mailchimp or other similar tools.
- Experience on tools like Survey Writer, Survey Monkey or similar tools.
- Advanced proficiency working with Excel.
- Experience in modeling and reporting in Excel
- Excellent analytical and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with the different stakeholders globally to understand requirements to run email survey campaigns.
- Data segmentation, filtering and careful utilization of data to run successful campaigns.
- Analyze previous results and trends to implement new strategy into existing campaigns and achieve goals.
- Adhere to campaign cadence and provide timely inputs and report pre and post email campaigns results.
- Maintain database health, ensuring data and email list cleanliness and completeness by leveraging tools in marketing platforms, and 3rd party tools.
- Analyze performance and make recommendations for improvements, testing, and optimization.
- Accountable for the entire campaign, from creation to execution and reporting.