Job ID 2021-3350
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Reporting Analyst, reporting to the Manager, Revenue Management, will be responsible for ensuring revenue accuracy, ad hoc business analysis and reporting in support of the Medscape Education portfolio.
- Create/maintain and publish weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue reports to track business priorities
- Prepare business analysis as needed to support Education goals
- Daily review of revenue log for accuracy of program revenue recognition and changes requested.
- Resolve discrepancies and/or complete ad hoc reviews of the backlog to research anomalies as needed with Corporate Finance/Sales Operations teams
- Support various special projects, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent years of experience
- FP&A/business reporting & analysis experience, minimum 2 years.
- Technical skills required: Microsoft Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Experience querying, reconciling and analyzing large volumes of data
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and ability to deliver timely and accurate product in a dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills required