Associate Program Marketing Manager
Job ID 2019-1731
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Associate Program Marketing Specialist is an integral member of the WebMD Consumer marketing team primarily responsible for the fulfillment of program performance guarantees. Specifically, this position will create and manage the direct marketing plans to achieve contractual traffic goals for direct-to-consumer/patient promotional programs, such as funded microsites/destinations. The role encompasses the tracking, analysis, reporting and optimization of complex marketing campaigns. For the successful candidate, this position offers great opportunity and exposure to marketing analysis and related communications while working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.
- Create, execute, and optimize direct-to-consumer marketing plans to ensure traffic goals are met for online programs
- Review and execute all marketing tactics
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Innovate new approaches to test
- Closely track performance of tactics and progress of programs on a daily basis, adjusting marketing tactics as necessary to meet client objectives and contracted deliverables.
- Analyze traffic of all programs and provide strategic analysis of campaigns/creative units
- Optimize targeting and segmentation to improve response rates and overall yield
- Interface directly with sales and internal teams on specific program performance
- Effectively communicate with all internal teams, including business intelligence, project management, and production teams, around tracking and reporting of marketing tactics and overall campaign
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or a related degree; or an additional 4 years of experience in a combination of the required experience.
- 1+ years combined experience in any of the following: sales operations, digital marketing related field, i.e. Digital agency, digital analytics, or comprable field
- Familiarity with email, media, and contextual linking
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as SiteCatalyst, Google analytics, omniture, DoubleClick, etc.
- Experience working directly with a sales team, i.e., sales deployment, sales analytics, sales
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-lookups)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, accountable and result-driven